The Style Maniac Blog has moved.
Please visit our new home on the Style Maniac website:

December 24, 2012

Happy Christmas

Wishing all of you a holiday filled with love, laughter, family and friends. Off for the week ... Happy Christmas!

This photo, discovered a few years ago, remains one of my all-time favorite Christmas tree pics.  
Via White Trash Beautiful.


Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time off. Get some well deserved rest. Loved the picture of your Mom's birthday party.........everyone looked beautiful and handsome...

Kim Grey said...

Merry Christmas, Doreen! I love that pretty pink picture. :)


Lee Romano Sequeira said...

Love those kitschy trees! My grandmother had a funky white tree for a few years. Mom & I always giggled at it then, but now looking back, it really was a fabulously chic tree!

Enjoy & Happy 2013!
¸.· ´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·'*~ Lee*


therelishedroost said...

Have a Happy New year!! Heres to 2013 and some more great Style Maniac posts that I look forward to each day!!'xo Karolyn

Style Maniac said...

Karolyn, what a wonderful gift your comment is. Thank you, and Happy New Year.

Style Maniac said...

My grandmother had a very branch-y white one -- a black and white photo of it goes in my kitchen every Christmas. Oh so mod!

Style Maniac said...

Thank you, Aunt Elizabeth. Wishing you a healthy new year and love to the family.