"I enjoy checking out the Style Maniac blog--'live laugh learn listen read decorate dress entertain ... with style.' Addictive!"

- Gretchen Rubin, The Happiness Project

December 5, 2012

Style Maniac's Fantastical/Practical Gift Guide


Some days I like to share practical tips and tricks ... other days I let daydreams take over.  So this month on Style Maniac we'll have a different sort of Gift Guide.  Sometimes practical, sometimes fantastical and all of which you can shop for (fantasize about) without ever entering a mall.  Hallelujah!  Kick up your glitter heels, pour a glass of bubbly, sink into your sofa and enjoy.

Photo via Niki on Pinterest

7 comments:

Lance said...

I'm counting on you for something for the wife...so hit me.

Lee Romano Sequeira said...

Sounds fabulous to me -- I'll chill the bubbly!

p.s. please let me know if you are interested in any GTBY "fashion fixers" - for the practical side of glam :)

hammondartbiz said...

Go ahead...dazzle me!

Leslie said...

Looking forward to it!

Heidi Wellington said...

I can't wait! X

therelishedroost said...

Cant wait to see what you have in store for us!!
;)Karolyn

Heather Lindstrom said...

I love the mix of practical and fantastical Doreen. You always keep us inspired. Can't wait to take a peek!
xx, Heather

http://www.stylemindchic.blogspot.com