"I enjoy checking out the Style Maniac blog--'live laugh learn listen read decorate dress entertain ... with style.' Addictive!"

- Gretchen Rubin, The Happiness Project

January 15, 2014

Life's Too Short To Wear Boring Clothes

Why not sport a sparkly rainbow?
(J Sportmax S/S2012 Via  The Glitter Guide /Pinterest.  Source: A Pink Dream /Tumblr) 

Slip on a yellow shoe?
 (Via Bike Pretty Pinterest, Source: Love Puppy/Tumblr)


Top it off with a pink hat?
(Via Ingrid Cayuela/Pinterest)


Strut outside in a crazy colorful coat?
(Blumarine coats & leggings via  The Glitter Guide /Pinterest.  Source: Ring My Bell /Tumblr)

  After all ...

Life's too short to wear boring clothes.
(via And So We Ramble

(Via Pretty Pretty Rebel by LeahD)

7 comments:

Lee Romano Sequeira said...

I agree!

Recently, someone I know asked if she should have her nails painted in chic dark color, since she's approaching fifty -- she was actually worried she was "too old" for color. I told her to go for sparkly pink polish if it makes you happy! I wear what I want to wear, hats with cat ears, bone-embellished leggings, etc. Life is too short to stifle your style! ;)

Lee Romano Sequeira said...

p.s. I LOVE that first jacket!

therelishedroost said...

What fun post!! Love all the colors here!!!

Barbara said...

I agree! I take more risks now than I did in my 30's. Maybe because, at my age, I don't give a tiny little thought to what anyone thinks about my wardrobe. Which, by the way, is 98% sweats...but OH that other 2%!
b

Zipper history said...

Post-it note dress.

Franka Akano said...

Very cool post....would sure rock a yellow shoe someday......life just too short

Frankaakano.blogspot.com

Style Maniac said...

Thank you Franka, and welcome to Style Maniac! Looking forward to continuing our chic conversation.