"I enjoy checking out the Style Maniac blog--'live laugh learn listen read decorate dress entertain ... with style.' Addictive!"

- Gretchen Rubin, The Happiness Project

1.23.2014

Pretty Jewelry All In A Row


The most clever use of a milk glass vase I've ever seen -- and such a pretty way to display your baubles and beads. From the home of Becki Crosby, stylist/blogger/entrepreneur behind Whippy Cake, as seen in the magazine Where Women Create. (which is chock full of ideas for beautiful, efficient and original work spaces for creative women).

3 comments:

Lee Romano Sequeira said...

So clever & creative! I love finding new ways to enjoy my everyday things.

therelishedroost said...

Love all those colors too!

Heather Lindstrom said...

This is such a colorful and clever idea Doreen. I'm thinking this would be fun for my jewelry displays in my Stylemindchic Boutique. Light bulb moment!
xx