Why? First of all, because it's a charming story of how vintage fashion brings together a group of women in various stages of love and life. Best of all, Vintage is written by Susan Gloss, who has been a blogging friend for years and is one of my favorite writers in any medium. Often, when commenting on her blog Glossing Over It, I've jotted "you should write a book," and it turns out she was doing just that. I'm also tickled that Susan's writing appeared here on Style Maniac back in 2010, when she wrote this guest post about her love affair with vintage fashion. From blog to published book -- that's a journey I love!
This Friday, Susan and I talk more about blogs, books, fashion and how every seam has a story in a Style Maniac interview. Don't miss it ... and don't miss this chance to win Vintage.
To enter Style Maniac's "Vintage" Book Giveaway:
- Leave a comment below telling us why you love vintage fashion, books or blogs
- Enter by Friday, August 8, 2014
For extra entries:
- Subscribe to Style Maniac via email or RSS
- Follow @thestylemaniac on Twitter
- Like Style Maniac on Facebook
- Like Susan Gloss' Author Page on Facebook
- Share news of this giveaway on your own social media sites using this link: http://bit.ly/1pCWyoH
Details: Giveaway valid in the U.S. only. Entries accepted through midnight EST on 8/8/14. Winner will be chosen at random and announced on this blog in August. If your online profile does not link to an email address, be sure to include it in the entry. Good luck!